Singularity Watch

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 19:05:47 MST

John Smart wrote:

> By the way, have you had a chance to
> update the description of my site on the open directory project yet? I
> notice it still has the old language. As you recall, I helped you change
> some of your wording, and it would be appreciated if you would do the same
> with mine. I've made changes as a result of our conversations, and would
> hope they would be reflected.

update requested. In response to your most recent post, I manually
updated the item. I hope the new wording was what you were looking for.

(I wish you'd changed the subject line, though. I really don't want to
see that one hanging round, much less concealing relevant discussion.)

> Hope all is well, and hope we'll see each
> other again in April at Foresight.

For the record: yes, I shall definitely be attending the Spring Foresight
Gathering.