Re: META: Molloy (was: Friendly AI)

From: Spudboy100@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 09:53:03 MST

Well, I have read and re-read, your critique, and outside of the irritation
at me quoting previous posts entirely, seem vague to say the least. I believe
your criticism is vague and its nore likely, seems to be a personal thing,
that is to say, ad hominum. I am not sure what precisely, why you disagree
with in my posts, since you merely quoted them; and never added your comments
or mentioned how this really violates list conventions?