RE: META: Evolving minds

From: Dale Johnstone (DaleJohnstone@email.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 16:56:30 MST

There appears to be quite a bit of delay in receiving some posts today. I've
only just received one of my earlier posts (the middle of mine & Ben's
conversation.) Also I've yet to receive the start of this thread...

Interestingly Ben seems to be posting from 4 days into the future on his
earlier posts... I guess his proto-webmind is doing some funky wormhole
engineering while he's not looking. :)

Dale.