Yay us!

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 23:56:35 MST

I'd just like to drop a note saying that the SL4 list now has 69 subscribers
(compared to Extropians' 348), that we generated 38 messages within the last
24 hours (compared to 20-50 messages per day on Extropians)...

And that we generated more HIGH-QUALITY content in two and a half hours than
the Extropians list sees in a week! Bwahahahaha! We're number one! Give
yourselves a big hand, and then join together in laughing at those foolish
mortals who are merely subscribers of the Extropians list! They DESERVE their
intellectual poverty, the wasteland into which -

        *SLAP!* *SLAP!* *SLAP!*

I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.

But thanks to everyone for being a part of SL4!