Webmind

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@intelligenesis.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 09:32:15 MDT

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I said that some better documentation on Webmind would be
posted on the
Web soon...

Well, it wasn't quite as soon as I thought, but it's been done finally.
Documents are listed
at the left of the page

        http://www.webmind.com/productscore.html

(I know, the site is ugly -- we're redoing the look & feel entirely in a
month or so -- but
that's beside the present point ;)

I know this won't answer all your questions, because it was whittled down
from a much larger
internal document, and even that doesn't answer EVERYTHING for space
reasons.... But this stuff
is much more informative than what was previously released...

The pages corresponding to our various products also contain some technical
information,
linked to at the left of the corresponding pages.

ben