[SL4] XML + Omnimark

From: Barton, James (James.Barton@sweetandmaxwell.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 04:00:12 MDT

Suggestion:
Eliezer, if you're serious about Flare, and I'm sure you are, you might want
to have a look at a scripting language called Omnimark. It's pretty
uncommon, and suffers from lack of documentation and tools, but it does have
an impressive set of SGML and XML features which I think would lend
themselves to prototyping what you're suggesting. The vm is free and
available on a few platforms, and version six should have a few more handy
features.
Ignore the marketing hype comparing it with PERL, and it's actually quite
impressive. Try www.omnimark.com, with whom I might add I am in no way
associated...
James