[SL4] JOIN: Joaquim Gāndara

From: Joaquim Almgren Gāndara (claw@lords.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 16:23:43 MDT

Hello SL4 maniacs,

I just thought I'd introduce myself. In case you haven't read the subject of this e-mail, my name is Joaquim Gāndara. I'm from Sweden. I've been programming since I was nine years old -- that's basically eleven years of non-stop programming. I have a big interest in music, but that's not really relevant if you don't count the fact that one of my songs is a tribute to the Singularity.

I stumbled upon Eliezer's Meaning of Life FAQ some months ago and thought "Whoa, what kind of maniac is this?" I've been hooked ever since, and I'm currently in the process of reading the entire Low Beyond webpage.

What else..? There's really not much to tell. I've read some of the archived e-mails. That ethical discussion (Norn etc.) was interesting. I hope something like that will pop up while I'm around.

- Joaquim Gāndara
. claw@lords.com
. http://www.ite.mh.se/~joaal98
. http://games.scandit.com
. http://www.mp3.com/sdtank

High long distance bills are HISTORY! Join beMANY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4164/12/_/626675/_/962749538/