[SL4] NEWS: Nanotech: 'multiscale ordering'

From: Dale Johnstone (DaleJohnstone@email.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 04:05:45 MDT

Hiya folks,

I'm going to start posting any interesting news articles I find in my morning scan of UK news sites.

The following link points to a BBC article briefly discussing two new nanotech developments made by the Rotello Group; one of forming orderly structures, and the other of atomic manipulation at room temperature.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_712000/712191.stm

There are further links to the Rotello Group's site and other recent nanotech news articles in the sidebar.

Cheers,
Dale.

Get paid for the stuff you know!
Get answers for the stuff you don’t. And get $10 to spend on the site!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2200/6/_/626675/_/955706748/