[SL4] Fwd: Re: The Brin/Kelly challenge

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 14:42:20 MDT

Sascha Chislenko sent this before his subscription was approved.
I'm forwarding it to make sure it gets through.
LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Learn more at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/937/6/_/626675/_/955053733/

attached mail follows:

I have designed of a topical reputation broker, integrated with collaborative
filtering and recommendation system, that should solve many of the
suggested problems with delegation of authority, selection of ideas,
finding teams, compensation for various types of input, and other
related issues. I am planning to launch this project as a business,
and would be happy to talk to people interested in collaborating on it.

I hope that my experience implementing large-scale recommendation
systems, and resources of 100x Ventures incubator (recently founded
by Ken Lang, who was Lycos CTO until last year, and extropian list
member in its early years) that I just joined as its chief scientist, would
allow to finally get this project off the ground.

Please let me know if you want to cooperate, or know anybody who would.

Sasha Chislenko <http://www.lucifer.com/~sasha/home.html>
-