The "democrazy" question

From: Lobster (edjason@britishlibrary.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 22:32:38 MST

>Well, one way of addressing this is via the Global Brain Mindplex idea.. but
>there are of course also less gee-whizzy, lower-tech approaches to the same
>thing
>
>More concrete suggestions would be appreciated!

Hi Cyber-Singles and Multi-D IMed TranceHumans ,

The Internet is already that GBM
It is just having a pre consciousness snooze . . .
Come on BIM (Buddha Intelligence Matrix)
Wake Up
Super Babe!

> > Maybe we can find the few oases where communities are appracntly
> > more capable of thoughtful/ participatory decision-making and we could
> > trial discussions on transcension etc. in these contexts. this will seed
> > some inform,ed ideas in the community and it will give us some
> > experience in working democratically. And the feed-back we'd get
> > would be good for us. We will get a much better idea of what people's
> > concerns and hopes are and we get a mirror on our own ideas/
> > rationality.

You are welcome to instigate a conversation about the Dingularity
(Singularity with Ding Go Boy oh Boy) on my forum HolyGeeks at YahooGroups
We use a system term,ed 'freeflow' to arrive at decision/direction
No one decides but changes and direction flows freely . . .

Holy Geek 2
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/lobster/bb/hg/

>I'm reminded of an interesting book I read recently, describing dialogues
>between the Dalai Lama and several well-known scientists including Francisco
>Varela ...

Happy Losar (Tibetan New Year Today)

May All Be Auspicious for all sentients
(past, present, future and multi-dimensional)

lower-tech Lobster
tmXxine Prototype 1 - up to to Feb 2004
http://www.cyber-shaktipat.org/relax/proto1/